Portillo’s hired Osman for the new construction of an
9,861SF restaurant with kitchen, main dining area and
two private dining areas located in Gurnee, Illinois.
The Project features:
- Block and brick building with detailed brick work.
- Extensive finish carpentry and millwork package.
- Ceramic floor tile and interior thin brick of walls
- 25’-0” high clearstory ceiling at main dining area.
- Elevated antique white Motor Company truck at
main dining area with seating area below.
- Hood installation and kitchen equipment hook-up.
- Concrete drive-thru and colored concrete patio.
All Restaurants Projects
View All Categories