Like most companies, we are dedicated to quality, safety and service. To prove our dedication, we’ve taken the extra step of implementing a structured quality control program. We evaluate every definable scope of work throughout a project’s lifecycle on a weekly basis. We find this the best way to avoid costly rework and achieve our goal of doing work correctly the first time.
The Osman quality control program includes:
- Establishment of project quality expectations and requirements at the pre-construction meeting these standards are then shared with every subcontractor that comes on the job
- Weekly quality walk-through conducted by project team members
- Submission of weekly evaluations on time sheets
- Quality evaluations based on CSI divisions of work every project element is rated
- Review and sign off of weekly quality reports by project superintendents
- Monthly internal project reviews by upper management
- Random site visits by members of our quality committee (sites with unusually high or low quality rating scores are visited more frequently)
- Corrective action should quality assessments reveal work that does not meet the expectations agreed upon
Producing high quality work is in everyone’s best interest. Our clients deserve it. Our success depends on it.