Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc. contracted Osman Construction as the General Contractor to build the very first Mariano’s located in Arlington Heights bringing a new grocery experience into the Chicagoland Area.
Featured pictures are comprised of Mariano’s Lake Shore East located in Chicago of which includes:
- 60,000 SF 2-story interior build-out
- Attached parking garage with elevator access into the store creating a convenient shopping experience
- Project consisted of escalator installation; service elevator; open staircase with ornamental handrails and LED stair lighting; Andromeda specialty lighting at entryway; refrigerated facilities for produce, frozen foods, fish, meats, bakery, cheese, wine cellar, and floral; installation of bakery and pizza ovens; gelato bar
- Exterior upper level outdoor seating
- Coordination and planning was required to complete the project on-time and without disturbance to neighborhood surroundings